What is it about
One of many meetup events with a very interessting concept. Meet new people and go through a guided journey of connecting and learning from one another. You will be matched with someone different to you, a total stranger, and given a conversation menu. We will help you ask the right questions, and discover how fascinating and different people can be.
You talk over a drink or some food, with no pressure to become friends or fear of prejudice, and just share who you truly are and what makes you – You. You learn about others and how they tick, and through a guided conversation we hope to help you understand others better.
You will have two dialogs with two differnet person for each 45 minutes with a break inbetween. You can ask anything or use some questions from the menu as inspiration. Afterwards there will be a discussion until open end.
- Do overpack or underpack? How many outfits should one bring to a trip?
- How many items do you have on your to-to-list? Why can’t you get them done?
- How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it?
- What is one guilty pleasure that you indulge in?
- Have you ever stolen things as a child? Were you cought?
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Are you happy with your routine?
- What is your biggest regret?
- What is the difference between knowing a lot of facts about a person and knowing someone personally?
- What advice would you offer to yourself fice years ago? One year ago? Today?
- Who do you wish in your life you never met? Why?
- Where do fears come from?
- Do people change?
- If you were given a million dollars, what would you do with the money?
- What is the biggest lie you have ever told?
- Are your parents proud or disappointed of you?
- Does hard work always pay off?
- What do you suspect people say about you behind your back?
- Are you were you are meant to be?
- Would you pay taxes if you didn’t have to?
- You are what you eat. Do you agree?
- Should people take care of their elderly parents?
- If you could acquire one super power, what would it be?
- If virtual reality gave the same physical and emotional experience, would you still travel?
- What 5 essential (physical) items do you need to be happy?
- Has the reality of adulthood met your expectaions? Are you good at adulting?
- Where does the second sock always go?
- Do tomatoes belong in a fruit salad?
- How is your social media persona different from the offline you?
- Can e-books replace physical books?
- How many holes on ripped jeans are one too many?